Gone are the days of cleaning being a chore, with @mrshinchhome taking the Instagram world by storm – cleaning just became a cool hobby that so many people are taking part in and sharing on social media with #hinching. So, how are we keeping up with the new cleaning trends?
We have listened to your feedback and have improved the quality of our products and quantity we provide to you. If your job role means you will be responsible for cleaning, you will be provided with:
- A new bag-less hoover
- A new window squeegee and new window cleaner with a green cloth
- A new combined bathroom and anti-calcium cleaner with two red cloths
- A new foam nozzle for your degreaser bottle – to use the product to its full potential
- A much needed barbeque brush
- Two screwdrivers – one flat and another cross
- A new improved washing liquid product
- New mould remover spray that works wonders
- New odour neutraliser to replace the air freshener
- A new-style of remorque to carry around all your new kit
These new editions will be added to the cleaning kit already provided:
- Vileda mop and bucket
- Yellow degreaser spray bottle and two yellow cloths
- Blue multi-surface spray and two blue cloths
- One red cloth, one metal scoured and one green sponge
- Toilet cleaner
- Bin bag, toilet roll, tea-towel
To help you get to grips with your new kit, all staff responsible for cleaning will be provided with practical training on parc, newly designed cleaning hardlines as a step-by-step guide to the cleaning process and accommodation preparation, and new accommodation preparation pads for you to make essential notes as required.
We hope you will find our new processes will ensure a consistent accommodation standard for every guests arrival.
Check out our latest vacancies for cleaning roles for this coming season.